St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hello everybody. It's been awhile, hasn't it. I'm totally to blame for that. How can i neglect my dear dear audience... shame on you aaron. Yes.. i know i feel guilty already *covers face*.

Ok yeah God has been very good in my life! Even though i haven't been too good to Him, recently. I haven't been as devoted, as committed, as passionate, for God. I admit it. But God is still gracious eh. Well, he hasn't stopped blessing me, in my studies, making new friends, receiving wonderful wonderful gifts... you know who you are ahem! Well... yes it really is quite uncanny sometimes.

Just today while walking back from sch, i was thinking about how i didn't have an mp3 player anymore. For the past 4 years, i've had my trusted lime green ipod mini, which was.. trusted. Until it died on me. I did not want to give up on it, so i replaced the battery myself. Again, it died on me. So this time, i gave up, passed it to my dad to sell it in vietnam for a couple dollars. ANYWAY ok i was walking home, and to my surprise, i had received a parcel. "From whom?" i thought. I opened it, and lo and behold, an apple iTouch *tadaaa*! I read the note and it said, "from you know who". "Hmmmmmm, it couldn't be adam, not dad...... " Yes it was my mom. I didn't even ask! But i know God knew i wanted it... and *tadaaaa*. Thanks Mom, love you.

So conclusion is that God is good even when you're not.

Ok gotta slp it's 130am and i have a 9am lecture on "intervening behaviourally with heart failure patients".

Bless you!

PS:sorry this took so long, and sorry it's so messy.


@ 9:13 AM